Cloud collaboration services such as Dropbox and Box.net are becoming ever more popular with business users – a recent survey suggested as many as 1 in 5 staff use Dropbox even though businesses IT policies disallow such practices.
This trend could present significant risks for your organisation.
Many businesses are not aware that placing data with these types of services could leave them vulnerable to foreign government’s law enforcement and intelligence services, and with no control as to who their users are sharing with, their data could quite easily end up in the wrong hands.
Torix presents Autotask Workplace
Autotask Workplace puts your organisation back in control of your data. It allows your staff to continue to be productive by providing them with all of the collaboration and data sharing features provided by similar platforms, while crucially keeping within your security and policy framework, allowing you to manage, monitor and control document sharing throughout your organisation.
- Full visibility and control of all Projects, folders, and files created by anyone.
- Full control of share, sync, and public link permissions.
- Create detailed Reports and Audit Trails on users, Groups, Devices, Projects, and Files.
- Active Directory integration
- Protection of all user data with 256-bit AES encryption during transit and storage
- Mobile device and computer protection
- Physical and logical protection of data in SAS 70 / SSAE 16 Type II certified facilities.
- Protection against online hacking attacks by periodic 3rd party penetration testing of Soonr web sites, agents, and APIs.
- Compliance with EU Privacy (Safe Harbor) certified by Truste including Soonr websites and agents.
- Compliance with HIPAA (Protected Health Information Permitted Uses and Disclosures) including PII (Personally Identifiable Information) protection.
- Integrated Microsoft Office file editing on iPad and iPhone devices, eliminates need for third party mobile apps that create a potential for data leakage.
- Create and share new Microsoft Office documents.
- Online or offline access to documents, integrated rendering for over 50 different file types
- Integrated document annotation (Scribble) application allows marking up any document within Soonr
Find out how Autotask Workplace can protect your business today!