IT STRATEGY SERVICES
Gain access to Virtual CIOs that will help you cut your risk and allow your business to grow
WORK WITH EXPERIENCED IT PROFESSIONALS WHO WILL DELIVER A RETURN ON YOUR IT SPEND
Your IT systems can play a large part in the success or failure of your business. With complicated factors such as information security, regulatory compliance, productivity and disaster recovery, your systems require deliberate and effective strategies in order to maximize their return.
Working to deliver IT strategy to businesses in Buckinghamshire and Berkshire- High Wycombe, Slough and Reading, our Virtual CIO services provide objective and expert guidance regarding risk management, best practices and new technology and will provide the expertise that will dramatically improve your bottom line.
PLAN FOR YOUR SUCCESS
- Deliver comprehensive and actionable plans of all aspects of IT management
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Security and more
- Financially plan all aspects of your IT budget and constantly measure performance against goals
- Understand how new technologies and trends affect your business and how to use them to your advantage
TAKE CONTROL OF ALL OF YOUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
Allow us to manage all of your cloud, application, connectivity and hardware providers, improving service levels, transparency and security
Ensure all of your IT and telecoms partners are meeting the service levels you have been promised
- Let your staff concentrate on their own roles rather than having to figure out where a problem lies, allowing us to liaise with vendors on their behalf
- Understand how your vendors are performing- Set criteria for success and let us develop a process of constant improvement
ENSURE YOU SELECT THE TECHNOLOGY THAT MEETS YOUR BUSINESS GOALS
Choosing a vendor for your CRM, ERP or other business critical application can be a daunting task. Often the full picture is not considered, causing user experience to be compromised or thousands of pounds of wasted cost in infrastructure and development.
- Understand the full liabilities an application could cost you over its lifetime
- Find out what is the best type of infrastructure an application is best deployed on
- Analyze how an application will work with your existing IT Systems
- Learn how an application will impact user productivity